The EDF Luminus sustainability report provides a detailed and commented overview of the company’s highlights and three-year results in the ethical, commercial, financial, environmental and social field.
The principal highlights (besides those already published elsewhere) are:
- the company’s carbon footprint has decreased thanks to the mild winter and the increase in electricity volumes purchased from autoproducers of so-called “green” electricity;
- the percentage of recycled industrial waste rose to 96% in 2014;
- we maintain the highest level of quality in the provision of services to our customers throughout the year in accordance with the indicator of the Flemish regulator;
- the overall severity of occupational accidents has decreased (0.12 instead of 0.14);
- taxes and contributions remain high (nearly 5 x the net result).
EDF Luminus has received a gold rating for its performance with respect to corporate social responsibility, and now ranks among the top 11% of 20,000 companies from all sectors assessed by Ecovadis.
Like every year, the report can be consulted online on www.edfluminus.be. A version printed on recycled, certified CO2-compensated paper can be obtained upon request from firstname.lastname@example.org.
EDF Luminus has received a gold rating for its performance with respect to corporate social responsibility.